1. Your Compensation
Your pay is $10.00 per hour.
For this position, please wear the following uniform items:
- White short sleeve button down or polo shirt
- Black George Webb bib apron
- Black food service slip resistant shoes
- Black slacks or black jeans, (not blue jeans)
You can have a couple of beverage breaks and a meal
break as follows:
Beverage Breaks & Beverage Policy: A couple of
brief beverage breaks is allowed per shift. These may include a free
beverage described here:
- Free coffee or fountain soda.
- Not free, is hot chocolate, cappuccino, bottled juices, orange
juice, Sprecher rootbeer, bottled water, or lemonade.
- If you use a disposable cup, please conserve it by using it a
- A constant supply of free beverages at your side is not the
intention of the free beverage policy.
- Keep your beverage in employee break area, not out front in view
of customers or in the dish area.
- The free beverages described, ends when you clock out.
- You cannot take a free beverage with you when you leave.
Employee Meal Policy: You may have a 15 minute break
for an employee meal. You can come in early before shift for this, or
you can do this during your shift. If during the shift, take this
break at a time that is less busy. Ask the servers and cooks what is a
good time for this.
- The meal is half-price
- You may order the not-free beverages listed earlier at half-price
for the meal if you like
- Have a server assist you in ordering the meal
- Order the food, have it prepared and then go on break when it is
- Have the meal in the break room, not in the customer area
- Order only what you can eat during break because what you don't
finish cannot be taken home.
Certification of Completion
Please certify that you have read this training module click
Copyright © 2022 Aldridge, Inc.The material in this site cannot be republished either online or offline, without our permission.