The "Security Document"
This document which appears on the back side of every SCR form, lists
important and mandatory procedures for order taking and payment
collection as you work as a server or cook. These procedures are 100%
mandatory and are cause for termination of employment if you violate
them at any time. So know and follow these 12 procedures without fail.
The "Security Document"
Mandatory Order Taking and Payment Collection
*** W A R N I N G
violations of these will be cause for termination without
- SERVE OR PREPARE NOTHING WITHOUT IT FIRST BEING ENTERED INTO
THE POS SYSTEM
- EVERY DINE-IN ORDER MUST BE WRITTEN ON A WAITRPAD
- SERVERS CANNOT CALL IN ORDERS TO THE KITCHEN. Even if you
know what the order will be as in the case of a regular customer.
- COOK CANNOT PREPARE ORDERS THAT ARE CALLED IN TO THE KITCHEN
- ON PRESSING "SEND", STAPLE RECEIPT TO WAITRPAD AND BRING TO
- SERVER-ONLY ITEM "ADD-ONS" ARE "RING IT - THEN
BRING IT". An add-on is when a customer asks
for a server item like soup, beverage, or dessert added to an
already started table. So recall the table, add the item, then
serve it. Don't serve it and rely on your memory to add it later!
- PAYMENT COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Dine-In: Return to customers frequently to
assure you get payment. If customer gets payment out at the
table, collect right away saying "I can take that for
- Carryouts: Collect at time order is placed -
before preparing or packaging food.
- Call-Ins: Call-ins up to $30 may be taken.
Over $30, direct customer to come to the restaurant (or place
their order at gwtogo.com (if available at your store).
- 3rd Shift: All dine-in and carryout orders, no
exceptions, must be collected at time of order! Write the
order then politely say "Sorry, it's pre-pay from
10-6, I"ll be right back to collect"; place the
order and return with the waitrpad/receipt; then say: "May
I collect please". If customer objects, point to
the sign and say "The policy applies to everyone."
If necessary inform the kitchen to not prepare the order.
- STAPLE SETTLED RECEIPT TO WAITRPAD/INITIAL RECEIPT.
- CREDIT CARDS: Chip cards must be chipped, not
swiped; if the chip malfunctions do not swipe it, ask for a
- TIPS: Every tip must go into the tip container
immediately; no sorting or counting tips during shift; a new tip
container starts whenever anyone comes on or goes off duty;
split tips together at end of shift.
- VOIDS: Voids after [Done] is pressed must be
explained. Get a PINK VOID SLIP right away and staple it to the
Waitrpad w/receipt so you don't forget; REFUNDS:
We fix problems or remake food, we do not give refunds unless
the mistake is definitely our fault or the customer is
unruly; NO SALES: Are carefully monitored
and must be explained, e.g. "Change", "Change Fund" or "Drop".
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES FOR EMPLOYEES: There is no
free food at any time and only free coffee or fountain soda
during shift, not after. Employee meals must be rung before
preparation. Employees purchases of product for taking home are
at full price, no after-shift discount.
Certification of Training
Please sign click
Copyright © 2021 Aldridge, Inc.The material in this site cannot be republished either online or offline, without our permission.